![]() |
| Our new fish contact case |
The story of a child with PHPV, a mom with MS, and our lucky little family.
Monday, March 19, 2012
Check this out!
So, the contact drama has subsided. Must've been a bad day for my pumpkin. Thank Heavens!! Anyhow, I just wanted to share how excited I am about these super cute contact lens cases I found. I mean really, who else would get how important it is to have cute patches...and if possible....cute cases!! Lilia thinks they are pigs and asks every morning if we've got the pigs in Nicole yet. LOL. We also got blue elephants! Oh, and although still difficult to see the lens is somewhat more visible in the bottom. Ah, the little things that make me happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Very cute! Where did you get them?
ReplyDeleteSuper cute, but I'm with Lilia... they look more like pigs! :)
ReplyDeleteGlad Nicole is doing better in the am with contact time... we had a good morning today too!
Amanda....LOL...I thought they were pigs too, until the packaging said blowfish ;)
ReplyDeleteMissy...I got them on a Canadian website....
http://well.ca/searchresult.html?keyword=contact+lens+case&x=0&y=0
So cute! But I think they do look like pigs. Glad the contact is going better. I am dreading Julia getting big enough to really, really wiggle! Right now I can still swaddle...
ReplyDeleteLOL...yup pigs win I think. The whole contact thing is such a pain. I can't for the time when I can just pop it in and out of her without issue. Will that ever even happen?? LOL.
ReplyDelete