Sunday, May 1, 2011

Project 365 - Week 17

Apr 23 - A trip to IKEA

Apr 23 - Nicole loves her new highchair!

Apr 24 - Happy Easter!  (Even Nicole is unimpressed by her dad's love of hats!)

Apr 25 - Cupcakes ready for the EyeClinic

Apr 26 - The girls' new morning ritual

Apr 27 - Patchtime

Apr 28 - Great game dad...great game...and not at all messy!

Apr 29 - You know what I was up watching at 6am!

4 comments:

  1. Do you know about the support group called APHAKIC? It is on yahoo groups. It is a wealth of information and it is great to talk to all the parents of kids that have issues similar to what you are going through. Here is a link if you are interested.
    http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/aphakic/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am a member...I think that's where I first responded to a post of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun-filled week 17! Those cupcakes look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always at Ikea! :-)

    ReplyDelete