![]() |
| Dec 3 - Walking through Walmart with Lilia and she pointed out that Nicole was on the can. LOL She thinks the peanut is patched. Too funny. |
| Dec 4 - My baby girl was too quiet. Yup. She was working on my tv armoir with her 2 little teeth. |
![]() |
| Dec 5 - Last day at playgroup had fun fun crafts! |
| Dec 6 - The Christmas tree is up! |
![]() |
| Dec 7 - A visit from Daddy before cooking class. |
| Dec 8 - Who else can see what doesn't belong. A bowl full of blueberries emptied on the tree. |
| Dec 9 - More gingerbread cookies. |



Too cute! I love the patched peanut! LOL
ReplyDeleteI do have to say the patching peanut pic cracks me up!!!
ReplyDeleteIf you hadn't said blueberries, I would have taken up half the night trying to find that. Love the patched peanut man. Too cute!
ReplyDeleteYou should've seen how hard we laughed when Lilia made us back the cart up to show us the patched peanut. LOL...I didn't laugh so hard when she dumped the blueberries in the tree. Needless to say I am glad the tree is finally gone!!
ReplyDelete=)