Friday, January 6, 2012

Project 365 - Week 50 and 51

Dec 10 - First batch of Christmas cookies.


Dec 11 - Good thing we have 3...otherwise there would've been some fighting! LOL

 
Dec 12 - Day one back to work.  According to Daddy she picked this shirt herself.


 
Dec 13 - Nicole finally sedated at the Eyeclinic.  Retcam in the back ready to go!

 
Dec 14 - Sisterly love.

 
Dec 15 - Apparently they all need some patchtime.

 
Dec 16 - Getting into the holiday spirit.

Dec 17 - Is there anything sweeter than a baby sleeping?

Dec 18 - That's my girl!! Sipping Swiss Chalet sauce. Yum Yum.

Dec 19 - when all else fails glue some blueberries to your craft...care of Baba

Dec 20 - Everytime Lilia visits Baba she comes home with another ornament.
I made this one in 2001.

Dec 21 - Caught stealing almond cookies

Dec 22 - We got takout for lunch at work...I brought some home for my hubby.
Yum Yum...or so he says. Ugh.

Dec 23 - Sugar rush time!! I love Christmas!


4 comments:

  1. Love all the pics! I have a comment for like every single one... but that would just take forever. ;) What have you been doing in this now "photo free" New Year?!

    I got your comment on my blog about emailing you but don't have your address... would love it though. I just clicked on your glaucoma saga post, did Nicole ever end up getting the surgery? I feel like I am obsessing over his eye now. It tears up and gets red easily now. I feel like he is more light sensitive too. Not so much before but now I'm starting to notice all the signs. :( Oh well we will get through it...

    Can't wait to see your last week of the project! Congratulations on making it to the end, something special to have forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL..thx Amanda. I am so so so glad to be done with this project. It killed me!! I plan to make a Shutterfly book so it should be fun!
    my email is ounceofluck@gmail.com
    Please email me and chat about anything you need. I hated that period in time. Nicole in fact went to the OR a couple of times but did not end up with any surgery. The first was to have a goniotomy but her cornea was too cloudy even with a scrapping. She went the week later to have a valve place but the OR was cancelled cause she was sick. The week after it was rescheduled and in the meantime we had switched her to lactose free formula so her stomach settled and we guess she began to absorb the oral meds so when she got to the OR her pressures were down and she didn't need the valve. Now we are slowly weaning meds. Nicole was very light sensitive but she always is. You will be ok and so will he!! Hopefully the drops work and he won't need anything more! what drops is he on?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I commented earlier. I hit publish. I wondered if it went through. My browser shut down. I would seriously doubt the story about the shirt. :) I love the picture of her sleeping. Austin sticks his butt in the air too. It makes me smile every time I see it. Patching animals, cute... I think I could comment on all of them too. But they are all adorable. SO I will stop. :)

    I am sorry you guys are dealing with glaucoma. Cyberhugs sent your way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Missy...you make me laugh...sounds like me with my computer =)
    I totally doubt the tshirt pick too but he insists.
    Thx for the hugs.

    ReplyDelete