Friday, January 7, 2011

Project 365 - The Beginning

It is the beginning of a new and fabulous year....and with that comes lists of resolutions and things to be completed in the next 365 days.  Last year I was introduced to a really cool idea called Project 365.  It is basically taking a picture a day to document the year.  I made it to mid-February. =)
This year I am trying again!! Now that I have this platform to showcase my attempts I think I will be much more likely to keep on it!  Let's see how well I do!
Here is my first week, as expected from a mom...lots of pics of my kids! =)



Jan 1 - Enjoying lunch on New Year's Day




Jan 2 - Naptime




Jan 3 - Someone found their thumb




Jan 4 - Being entertained during patchtime




Jan 5 - Look who's 3 months old!




Jan 6 - Coloring time


 

Jan 7 - Staying entertained at the restaurant...thank God for Ipod Apps!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment