| Aug 13 - Family photo on our last day in Dubrovnik |
| Aug 14 - All smiles at the start of our second flight. 8 more hours to go. |
| Aug 15 - Yup, my hubby was not joking when he said he was going to pack the walker |
| Aug 16 - Another great garagesale find by Uncle Joe. Working lights and sirens too! |
| Aug 17 - My hubby is awesome. He brought cupcakes home to his jetlagged wife. I love him! |
| Aug 18 - Babygate time again! |
| Aug 19 - Yup, Christmas items for sale at Costco in August! Crazy. |
| Aug 20 - A gift from her buddy. Now she's a true princess. |
| Aug 21 - Potty training accident. Lilia not my hubby. LOL |
| Aug 22 - Don't bother with Mum Mums, I want buns! |
| Aug 23 - Awesome. Was half price at the toystore. |
| Aug 24 - Visit to SickKids today. Lilia loved Ben. He's rubbing his belly cause she just told him she had chicken nuggets for lunch. LOL |
| Aug 25 - I offered her baby cereal. She wanted the same thing her sister was having. Eggos! |
| Aug 26 - Visit from her future boyfriend =) |
First of all gotta comment on the project pics! :) Love Nicole's wild blond hair! Lilia looks so cute at the art easel. And the cupcakes are awesome, yay for thoughtful hubby!
ReplyDeleteI love Nicole's hair in the walker picture. Both of your girls are looking quite grown up. Lilia in her little princess accessories and Nicole with her eggo.... Too cute!
ReplyDeleteI know, her hair is so crazy...I can't control it. It's hilarious after a bath when it's all flat. I'll use that as a pic one day. They are going up way too fast =(
ReplyDelete