I also lost a little motivation to write. Not sure why. Maybe cause we've settled into a bit of normalcy and normalcy just seems boring doesn't it? Don't get me wrong...we are definitely enjoying the lack of excitement. It just seems that I have so many things I want to do that blogging seems to take a backseat. Blankets to finish crocheting, first year photobooks to make, emails to return, the list goes on. Don't get me wrong. I am definitely READING all the blogs I follow. LOL. Then today I read a blogpost you can find here that gave me the kick in the butt I needed. Maybe my blog is helpful. It is at least to me and that was the reason it got started. So....we come to Nablopomo. It's a blogging initiative to try and help us get going. The goal is to post something every day for a month. September's topic is Return. So return to blogging I will try!! If even for a one liner. Wish me luck !
I also want to mention a little baby girl named Maddie that got her angelwings much too soon.
![]() |
| Isn't she beautiful? |
I first learned of Maddie through the October Birth Club on BabyCenter. She was born only slighty more than a week after Nicole. Maybe that's why I feel so connected to her mom's story. Maddie lost her life to SIDS in February. She was only 4 months old. It was during our low time with Nicole and reading her mom's blog gave me strength. If she could get through each day so could we. Today is her mom Kellie's birthday. All she asked for on her blog at http://kandjstaats.blogspot.com/ was that we dedicate a blogpost to her little angel. And so I will. Please remember Kellie today and Maddie. Happy Birthday Kellie. You are doing a wonderful job and touching many lives. Your strength has given me strength on many occasions and I am extending a huge THANK YOU for that. Hope your day was filled with smiles and ladybugs.

So I just clicked on that link to Maddie's mom's blog. I was crying as I read through the posts. How horrific! I want to go wake my kids up and hug them. I can't wait to see the pictures for project 365. Did you get my email?
ReplyDeleteHey THANKS for the reference to my post. I'm glad it was inspiring for you. A whole month of posting... good luck! September is a long month, lol. One liners or just pics count too though! :) I found "Another Day Stronger" from peeking at the blogs you follow a while back... always wondered what your connection to it was. I can't imagine... I simply can not imagine. She is SO strong. And I can see how all these blogs are just life lines to people. Madison's story will touch many lives and her memory will live on forever.
ReplyDeleteAmanda...yeah...big dreams blogging everyday LOL. I am sure I'll fail miserably but at least I'll go down trying!! =)
ReplyDeleteMissy...got the email. Funny how the internet can be your best friend or your worst enemy. Make sure to stay in touch =)
I have reworked the settings... I think I fixed them so it is extremely private. :/ We will see if I got it right.
ReplyDeleteyeah Missy it worked! =)
ReplyDelete