| Oct 1 - Nicole seems to think this is a great place for her nap. |
![]() |
| Oct 2 - Nicole got a birthday cookie when we went to celebrate her cousin's bday |
| Oct 3 - FINALLY!! Brushing her own teeth...sorta. |
| Oct 4 - My biggest pet peeve. Not finding all the pieces to something at the end of the day. LOL |
| Oct 5 - How fast a year goes by! |
![]() |
| Oct 6 - My new iphone app. Instagram. Fun. Everyone got a ride today it looks like. =) |
| Oct 7 - You won't be the youngest on the street anymore Nicole! New baby coming soon! NOT FROM ME THOUGH! LOL |


That piece that was missing on Oct. 4th was there in the Oct. 1st photo. :) Hope you find it. I hope things are going well for you and your family.
ReplyDeleteP.S. If I had a girl, I would want to put those leggings on her that are pictured in Oct. 1st photo. They are adorable.
Missy...thanks for the belly laugh...I totally needed it! I'm a little OCD at times. LOL
ReplyDeleteMy hubby shakes his head at me about those leggings and they don't really match anything but I love them.
Babysteals.com my weakness....LOL