Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Project 365 - Week 41

Oct 8 - Starting the production line for Nicole's birthday party.

Oct 9 - Nicole's birthday party! Cupcakes anyone?

Oct 10 - I can't believe it's this warm so late in the season...but I love it!

Oct 11 - Nicole got this cute coat from her cousins.  Thing is I had to hide it cause she wouldn't let me take it off!

Oct 12 - Getting caught in the rain.

Oct 13 - Lilia's quiet time.

Oct 14 - Heaven.  =) Two sleeping kids while Mom's inside shopping.

3 comments:

  1. OMG love the dessert display! My husband is the baker in our home too, so funny. :) Noticed Nicole's car seat is for big girls now and turned forward. We just switched ours too. They're growing! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah for turning the carseat around!! I don't listen to screaming the whole way anymore!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that the cure all? Turning it around? Carson screams all the time, Im counting the days to turn ours around!!!

    ReplyDelete